Arabella started Year 1 a few of weeks ago and was told she needed to cover her school diary. I asked her what she wanted to do with it, and she asked me to cover it for her. She gave me these parameters: it had to have colour, some sort of animal, and had to have her name on it – it gave me lots to work with!

wpid-img_20150129_205643.jpg

This is the front cover above. The words are representative of who Arabella is and the great things about her. There are of course many more, but I didn’t have enough rub-on words!

This below is the back of her diary, and represents school.

wpid-img_20150129_205651.jpg

I attached the paper over the diary cover, added some rub-on words, and used washi tape to cover the binding. My husband then did a smashing awesome job at covering the whole thing with contact.

P.S. she really liked it!

Advertisements