I was playing around the other day and started this card. I wasn’t sure what I was doing, so came back to it today. I’m not 100% happy with it, but thought I’d post it anyway.
I mucked around with stamping some flowers/stems behind the large flowers – not sure if this worked that well.. I used the Summer Blooms stamp set, and inked it directly onto the stamp using Distress markers in Spun Sugar, Peeled Paint and Scattered Straw.
I then added a large purple flower (die cut using the Scallops die cut, and inked around the edges with Wisteria Wonder), then a yellow flower (also inked with Wisteria Wonder), and a smaller scallop (done the same way as the larger scallop), with a purple flower brad stuck through the middle.
The white card stock was inked with Wisteria Wonder, and a white dots organdy ribbon was tied around the bottom, and matted onto bright orange card.